Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WHY NOT? WEDNESDAY

Sooooo, I've been thinking that I need to make myself a budget.  A person should really keep track of what they spend on fabric.   It's probably a good idea.  But then this came into the shoppe.

Etchings by 3 sisters.  Bea-u-ti-ful.





Puttin' on the Ritz by Bunny Hill.   Perfect for a soon to be grandma!!



....and these?  I'll have one of each.  Seriously.


This is Good Fortune by Kate Spain


Hometown by Sweetwater---layer cakes


and yardage



I had asked Katja to look for this book while she was at Quilt Market.  She found it and...


got it signed. Thanks Katja!   


Well, I'm feeling inspired,  and a wee bit spoiled.
I'm also thinking that the budget is gonna have to wait until next year. Why not!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang on - a budget for quilting fabric, you are crazy... Very difficult not to buy when such fabulous fabrics are coming in to my favorite quilt shoppe in Kamloops....

Livin' Blue Quilter said...

Wow, and double WOW. All beautiful. Just when I thought I had enough...

Gramma Quilter said...

I cant believe it is thursday and i am just reading WNW! I look forward to it every week. Janine is offically moving out this weekend so have been helping pack and do laundry. That is my excuse.
So loved the new fabric lines. Nothing like inspiration. So glad you came to your sences by the end of the blog. Will be waiting to see what you make!
D

Pat Merkle said...

NOOOOO! Don't track/budget! You don't want to know, trust me. My husband tracks mine, not good! ;)

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Oh my gosh, what beautiful fabrics! I would be in so much trouble if I worked there! Years ago I worked in a fabric store and the joke always was "Are you making any money?" With the discount buying was just a natural part of the job. I loved it!

Kathy said...

Oh dear, I suspect you don't have a hope keeping to a budget! I must agree with about 'Etchings' - I just love it. It has recently come into my local store and I am already imagining wonderful projects for it!