Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WHY NOT? WEDNESDAY

After hours and hours of piecing,  I finally have the tops together.  Following are a couple of peeks at what I am bringing to Moda club on Saturday.



another little mug rug




and the why not portion of this post?  I bought this fabric on our road trip.  I don't know why.  I guess I thought it was kind of different.



The dragonfly measures about 12" across.  The panel is huge.  Of course I had to get a bit of the coordinating print.  One day I just might get asked for a bug quilt.  Who knows?





That's it .  That's all you're gonna get : )   I will post on Saturday and show the quilts, as well as the show and tell the ladies bring.  



3 comments:

Elle said...

Those bug prints are completely awesome! Do you have more info (company/designer)? At one point in my life I worked in an entomology lab, and I could so see making a quilt for me with those! :)

Sana Saroti said...

OMG! I love dragonflys!!!!! I would have bought that fabric without thinking about it, too ;-) Yeah, do you know the designer?

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Oh I'm seeing Jovial in one of your quilts! I just made a centerpiece with a charm pack and it is beautiful fabric! I love the dragonflys......neat fabric!