Monday, March 30, 2015

MARCH MADNESS

What a busy month!  After the wedding, I got right to work making all the bee blocks for this month.

I made these blocks for Vickey and then proceeded to mail them to the wrong address

Yes. I. Did.


so I re-made them and will send them again. Ahem.


this Dresden plate is for Cindy



then there are the St. Lois 16 patch blocks for the Heal group of do.good stitches


and this churn dash for Sheila


and finally, these wonky cross blocks for Shena. These were fun to do.


I have a couple of new works in progress now too, but that will have to wait for next time : )

Thanks for all the nice comments about the wedding. We really had a fun day. The happy couple will be home soon and settling into married life.  Feeling very blessed to have them close by.

Have a lovely week

16 comments:

Needled Mom said...

What a month you have had!! Your blocks look wonderful. Mailing to the wrong address would be a nightmare.

Lynne said...

I just got caught up to your last few posts - the darling hats, the project bag, the wedding (sigh, they look so young and happy)!!! And then all those lovely blocks -for everyone else!
You sure had a busy month :)

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Lovely blocks! I hope the first set of blocks make their way back to you so you can send them again!

Dawn Hughes said...

Lovely blocks, you are unreal, wedding, quilts for wedding, family time, work, and yet each month you quilt the more amazing blocks.... Inspirational!

Teresa in Music City said...

Funny how the mind seems to take a vacation after a big event like a wedding, isn't it? Of course, I could do something like that with no big event as my excuse LOL!!! Your bee blocks are always so wonderful because of the gorgeous fabrics you choose :*)

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love all the fussy cutting!

Kim said...

You didn't perchance send those lovely blocks my way, did you! ;))
As ever, beautiful blocks. That dresden block really, really tickles my fancy!!

Sherry said...

You have been one busy bee! Love all of your blocks.

Karen S said...

Some many lovely blocks! Thankfully it wasn't a whole quilt sent to the wrong address!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

The blocks are all lovely. I did wonder why you didn't just ask for the mis-sent ones to be mailed back but I doubt they would have wanted to part with them :)

Jayne said...

So many blocks! Looking forward y=to seeing what else you are working on!

Nat at Made in Home said...

Cannot believe you sent it to the wrong address - it is quite funny! Lovely blocks!

Julie said...

whew, look at all those beautiful quilt blocks! You've really been stitching up a storm. They look amazing!

FlourishingPalms said...

That you're in so many monthly bees is overwhelming to me. I don't know how you manage this! Your blocks are very pretty, including the set you made twice!

OPQuilt said...

AS usual, you are amazing. I think you don't sleep--right? Off to look at wedding photos!

Elizabeth

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

What gorgeous blocks!! And really... you don't stop, do you!? I LOVE that!!

Sending the blocks to the wrong place?! Totally something I would do. Oy!