This months bee blocks :
I made a cake for Carla
Stacey asked for a star block with low volume background
Jera asked us for string blocks using the foundation piecing method. I sewed the strips onto 8" squares then sewed the squares together
My daughter in law came over and I was able to give her 4 baby hats to give out at the hospital.
I finished a couple more
Regarding the last post, the font I used for the 'brand' is called Carnivalee Freakshow and yes the quilt pattern is original so it's not available : ) The tutorial for the arrows can be found here
The wedding is coming up fast. We probably shouldn't, but hubby and I have decided to take off for a few days. See you when we get back : )